- The prices are per person/ per day with half board and in Euro
- Persons aged 14 years and over have to pay a tourist tax of 2,10 Euro per person per night. This fee is not included in the total price of your stay.
- All rooms in our hotel are non-smoking rooms
- If you specify the type of room or room number, so we will try to accommodate your wishes. But we cannot guarantee you a particular room number or floor.
- Children’s rates apply for children sleeping in their parents’ room (two adults paying the full rate).
- The room and floor plans may change slightly
- Your room will be ready for you by 3:00 p.m. on the day of your arrival. In the event that you are unable to come to the hotel by 7:00 p.m. of the scheduled day of your arrival, we request that you give us a short notice.
- Please vacate your room by 10:00 a.m. of the day of your departure.
- You can pay in cash, with your EC Card, and by credit card (excepting American Express, Diners Club)
- In the case of cancellation, late arrival, or premature departure, we must charge the following charge(Consumer Protection Code (Legislative Decree 206/2005 ). We hope for your understanding insofar as vacant rooms represent a business loss for us.
- Cancellation terms
up to 60 days prior to arrival: cancellation free;
59-21 days prior to arrival. 30%; 0-20 days prior to arrival 90%. Please understand that we charge the total amount according to the booking charge for early departure or late arrival.
- No deductions from the Package price or gift vouchers shall be made for services not used during the Package weeks
- We accept no liability for objects left behind
- If booked beauty treatments or Vital applications are not claimed without being cancelled in good time (24 hours in advance), we are obliged to invoice 100% of the price of the treatment
- Travel Insurance
If you book your holiday, we recommend you to conclude a travel insurance with our partner “European Travel Insurance”.
- Travel cancellation