- The prices are per person/ per day with half board and in Euro
- Persons aged 14 years and over have to pay a tourist tax of 1,80 Euro per person per night (from 01.01.2018 € 2.10). This fee is not included in the total price of your stay.
- All rooms in our hotel are non-smoking rooms
- If you specify the type of room or room number, so we will try to accommodate your wishes. But we cannot guarantee you a particular room number or floor.
- Children’s rates apply for children sleeping in their parents’ room (two adults paying the full rate).
- The room and floor plans may change slightly
- Your room will be ready for you by 1:00 p.m. on the day of your arrival. In the event that you are unable to come to the hotel by 7:00 p.m. of the scheduled day of your arrival, we request that you give us a short notice.
- Please vacate your room by 11:00 a.m. of the day of your departure.
- You can pay in cash, with your EC Card, and by credit card (excepting American Express, Diners Club)
- In the case of cancellation, late arrival, or premature departure, we must charge the following charge(Consumer Protection Code (Legislative Decree 206/2005 ). We hope for your understanding insofar as vacant rooms represent a business loss for us.
up to 42 days prior to arrival: cancellation free;
59-21 days prior to arrival. 30%; 0-20 days prior to arrival 90%. Please understand that we charge the total amount according to the booking charge for early departure or late arrival.
If you book your holiday, we recommend you to conclude a travel insurance with our partner “European Travel Insurance”.
Trip cancellation insurance -Hotel Cancellation
No deductions from the Package price or gift vouchers shall be made for services not used during the Package weeks.
We accept no liability for objects left behind. If booked beauty treatments or Vital applications are not claimed without being cancelled in good time (24 hours in advance), we are obliged to invoice 100% of the price of the treatment.